torsdag 26. mai 2011

It's true, facebook is connecting people...

Facebook is keeping its promise, it really is connecting people. The world all of a sudden seems so small. This afternoon I talked to an Indian friend. Our worlds are so different, and today’s chat was a reminder of this fact. While I’m getting cold showers everytime I stepout of my door and jumping into and out of big puddles these days and can’t wait to get rid of the cold rain, his people on the other hand are facing the burning sun and drought and can’t wait to welcome the rain…

For the last two years the monsoon didn’t come. The monsoon used to be reliable, but now it seems different. The drinking water reservoirs are decreasing every day, the ponds and rivers drying. We were joking about me sending some of our rain down to India, but seriously they are in great need for prayers for a miracle.

Ingen kommentarer: